Z-Bee Manger 1.3 screwed everything

Hello all!

HELP!

I can´t activate or deactivate mods anymore... it is just of a sudden it deosn´t work anymore... it was everything alright. I don´t get it...

It says something like this: "Error from Inside SetSingleValue -212321354...Parameter not set to value"

The next problem is I can´t reset the modmanger, I can´t uninstall it and the Install programm of z-bee isn´t working anymore...

Any ideas?

Pls help, that screwed my day! :mad:

As the creator of z-Bee 1.3, I guess I'm the guy to help you.

Let's take it step by step.

First, check that your paths are set properly. If you moved your files then the paths are not going to be valid anymore.

If that doesn't work, then go to the .accdr file (the mod manager itself) and rename it. After that, try to download and install a fresh copy. Once the fresh copy is installed, use the importing utility to import your records from the old one.

Let me know what happens with that. If it still doesn't work, we'll try something else.

ah, seabee!

thank you very much for helping:

problem is as following: I restored and relinked the paths. works. but when I try to add a mod to the que the programm crashes...

next problem: I would like to just uninstall the mod manger and fresh reinstall but I can´t. I can´t do it in the software app and just deleting doesn´t work because the registry won´t recognize this, right?

however I tried to uninstall manually and reinstall but the installer doesn´t work either. There´s one window popping up that fast that I can´t read what error it is. end.

I really can´t explain what happened... everything worked well and just of a sudden the whole thing crashed for some reason I can´t understand...

Is this a known bug or sth?

kind regards

I have no idea what's going on. It sounds like something is corrupt, but I've never seen this type of thing happen.

It's now info gathering time:

1) If you delete the whole thing manually, you can't install a fresh copy?

-Try Add/Remove Programs to get rid of it.

2) Did you download a new copy or are you using the original one you downloaded?

-I'd get rid of the old install file and download a new one.

3) Do you have XP or Vista?

-If you have Vista, I might be able to help. You have to do some wierd stuff to get it to work.

4) Do you have Access 2007 (full version) or are you using the Access 2007 Runtime?

-If you have Access 2007 (full version), I may ask you to debug for me. If you have the Runtime, then I would uninstall and reinstall, as there may be something wrong with that.

Please answer these questions for me and I'll do what I can to get you back up and running. ;) By the way, sorry for the problems!

I have no idea what's going on. It sounds like something is corrupt, but I've never seen this type of thing happen.

It's now info gathering time:

1) If you delete the whole thing manually, you can't install a fresh copy?

-Try Add/Remove Programs to get rid of it.

2) Did you download a new copy or are you using the original one you downloaded?

-I'd get rid of the old install file and download a new one.

3) Do you have XP or Vista?

-If you have Vista, I might be able to help. You have to do some wierd stuff to get it to work.

4) Do you have Access 2007 (full version) or are you using the Access 2007 Runtime?

-If you have Access 2007 (full version), I may ask you to debug for me. If you have the Runtime, then I would uninstall and reinstall, as there may be something wrong with that.

Please answer these questions for me and I'll do what I can to get you back up and running. ;) By the way, sorry for the problems!

1) exactly! The installer won´t open up and I can´t uninstall with Add/Remove programs.

2) I downloaded a new version (latest 1.3) same here... not working installer

3) I´m on XP.

4) 2007 Runtime... Is this programm free to download?

thx for helping! Maybe we can isolate a rare bug...

cheers

1) Crap. I'll have to look into why that is happening.

2) I'll have to think about this one.

3) OK, not the problem.

4) Yes, download it for free from microsoft. I might try to uninstall Access Runtime 2007, then download a fresh one and install that.

Other ideas:

Make sure it's not in "Read-Only" mode. Also, if you have the full Access 2007, then make sure you have admin priviledges on your computer. Otherwise, I'll keep looking into it.