A short AAR

The battle Follow the Euphrates--mission finish off a beat up Mech Inf force and take a cross rd and hold

Forces-4 M-1 4/ MGS ,,,10 Strikers--you have 81 &120 arty

Area -- there are some small woods to the right of the road-- a wall and a large grass field--in the center is the highway then a small walled village//in front of the village as you approach there is a larger woods and a grass field

Spoliers

You are under arty fire as you approach

I send the M1 down the Road with stykers in support slowly ///three STk went to the small woods on the right and dismounted troops to clear the woods--they then went on and brought fire on the grass field-- the M1 also and the stykers did too-- there were many trenches in these areas-- also some 81 mm fire// all this until cleared// as this was cleared i sent up 2 Mgs and more troops

the three m1 went to crossroad held it and fired on the Mech Infanty and called in arty

to the left I sent Stks and Mgs through the woods to the city wall about the middle -- a large section of wall was blown down -- and fire was brought down on an alley through which the ec's attacked --they were cut down

I also sent a m-1 and an MGS to over watch the left grass field and that part of the highway-- a counter attack was made by t62s but was stopped cold by the lone M1- for some reason the MGS allowed a t62 to approach and did not fire --but the t-62 did--

result- Total victory my first after 4 tries-

Lost 38 kia but 18 came from a 120 mm strike that was wrong

Friendly fire aint-- I had 1 M1 immoblished and lost an MGS and a Styker this is a battle in the game