Now that my "stripes in the distant terrain" issue has been solved, I moved back all of my mods into my Data/Z directory. I decided to give this transparent NATO icons mod a spin, so I decompressed its contents, copied/pasted it into my old "icons" folder, and lo and behold, what did I find when I opened it up after I pasted the new files into it?

I discovered that some of the older non-transparent NATO icons from Angryson's mod were NOT overwritten, which I'm forced to conclude means that these icons weren't made in the transparent variety. To make this a breeze, here's a list of the icons that Anrgryson's mod had that aren't in this transparent version:

icon blue ied 1

icon blue ied 2

icon blue vbied 1

icon blue vbied 2

icon syr blue mortar 1

icon syr blue mortar 2

icon syr red mortar 1

icon syr red mortar 2

icon usa blue mortar 1

icon usa blue mortar 2

icon usa red mortar 1

icon usa red mortar 2

I hope that this list proves useful if there's a future update. Who knows, the two mods merged this way might work well together, after all, Angryson's still-opaque icons are for some pretty critical devices. It might make them pop out more and help to keep my attention on them better.