Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Problems with CMBB

I just installed CMBB on my Mac G4 (MacOs9.1) and I've noticed that when I go to the scenario page there is no way to scroll down the page - also, it is obvious that there is text that has been "cut off" at the top of the page.

I can see the heading bar which says operations/battles and can change between the two but in both cases can't scroll past the letter F scenarios.

In addition, when I click on a scenario then on another, the yellow rectangle does not disappear from the first selection. I also notice that this is the case anywhere in the game menus that the "mouse over" text does not disappear - if I mouse over all the 4 buttons I get a jumble of white letters at the bottom of the screen.

Please help - I can only play a small number of scenarios (up to F)!!

ps I have performed patch updates to 1.03 but this did not solve the problem

Brian :confused:

What resolution is your computer set to? It sounds like CMBB is running in 640x480 but it needs to run in 800x600 or higher in order to see the full screen.

You might want to upgrade to 9.2 (with all its fixes and updated extensions) but do not go up to OS-X as it will not work with CMBB.

Madmatt