Quick Battle problem w/ 1.02

Originally posted by Tom Konczal:

I have upgraded to 1.02. Everything works but when I press on the "OK" button after setting the parameters in a quick battle screen, I am returned to the main screen. This happens on both my desktop and laptop. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

Tom Konczal

Happens to me too. Not sure this pertains to you but I noticed the map size I pick isn't suited for the other parameters set.

I know problem i have with it is between the Battle Type and the Terrain settings, ie only Battle type that would work with Terrain setting "Hills" was "Meeting Engagement", choose any other Battle Type with Terrain setting "Hills" and it was back to main screen.

("Random" works in Battle Type if Terrain setting is "Hills" also but im sure your just ending up with the same pairing as above anyway)

There are a fair few other Battle Type\Terrain pairs in there that wont work together also.

I've had exactly same problem with every version of the game.

[ August 28, 2007, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Budge4 ]

It's good fun. Just make at least one of each type and then you can put the QB terrain on random.

Just remember to give AI plans or they are redundant.

I have a few scenarios...nothing special, made more for the map tbh but willing to compress and mail out if emails are provided.

Don't be too critical tho, they are just knockabout matches.