Game Purchaser

I bought the game for on line delivery of CMSF on 8/10/07 using the e-mail address of bheilbrunn54@comcast.net. I lost the download page before getting the download code. Because I made a mistake with my e mail address (.com instead of dot net) I never got confirmation by email (I was using a new email address). I e mailed support but got no response. I paid $45 but never downloaded the game. I am sure that you want to do the right thing. Please send me the download code plus instructions to bheilbrunn54@comcast.net. I point out that I also bought cmbb and TOW by download and didn't have the problem. I am a regular customer

Just contact Madmatt ( matt@battlefront.com )

or someone.

They will verify and help you out.

These BFC guys are great.

Play the game, join the discussions.

This is by far the best gaming forum out there. I think our average age is mid to late 30s, and I would bet more than 50% prior or current military service.

Globally speaking.

W could always use another lawyer for some of the heated debates.

Hawkmek