new mission: Saving Private Ryan

Sabai

can download it on http://cmmods.com

freely indspired from saving private Ryan, this mission recreates captain miller's duty given to him on june 9 1944 .

ingame private Ryan is private James Raven ( could not change the name).

you have to perform multiple tasks to find and preserve private ryan.

this is a beta version, please report any bug ( i guess there will inevitably be some)to sabaister AT gmail.com or on the battlefront forums.

have fun

Sabai

Can`t download it mate. Ooops here it comes. BTW keep those missions coming. Doing an outstanding job. I don`t suppose you could do a guide for making missions. The one with the docs is confusing. Thanks

Ummmmm

Not sure if this is a bug or not but when my men have reached the trenches on the side without the town and i see james raven then these german panther and tigers appeared then i lost??

I only lost 4 men is this supposed to happen?

Was i too slow?

hahha cmmods.com doesnt belong to me

@crazyman56 hmmmm you are not supposed to lose when Raven apears

actually the "fail" conditions are if raven dies or if the gemans are on the bridge , you are not supposed to get the "loose" message if the germans are not yet here or if Raven is still alive

Originally posted by BAT502:

Can`t download it mate. Ooops here it comes. BTW keep those missions coming. Doing an outstanding job. I don`t suppose you could do a guide for making missions. The one with the docs is confusing. Thanks

webwing did an outstanding tutorial for the mission editor HERE