Questions!

Max Wünsche

1.)I know its been discussed alot, but why have the ability to destroy buildings, and yet not be able to place troops in them...!

Other than clearing a shooting path I see no reason behind this!

2.)Also do tank commanders who 'button-up' have a lesser chance of spotting enemy units? This is realistic. Although tank commanders hanging out of their cuppola's present a great targer for scharfschütze (snipers)

3.) Can tanks fully brew-up? or have their turrets blown off - I read somewhere that the turrets coming off had been changed due to the fact they would have to model the interior of the turret...! Is this still the case...?

Also a little request for a video of a Schweres MG-42 (Heavy Machinegun) team in action...!

Thanks in advance...!

2.)Also do tank commanders who 'button-up' have a lesser chance of spotting enemy units? This is realistic. Although tank commanders hanging out of their cuppola's present a great targer for scharfschütze (snipers)
As far as I know, there is no 'button up' function in this game.

Turrets stay intact. Cannons will lower and turret will tilt. I asked the same question about 8 weeks ago. No "pink mist." I suggest we concentrate on all the kick ass features this game will have and try our hand at modding some features. Most tanks run on diesel :D