Please help before I uninstall/reinstall!

Maybe I need a Dell techie to return and do this driver thing correctly?

I suggest you head your own advice Tooz, a notebook is not a desktop computer, it's a very different beast and an unforgiving one at that.

That notebook is mega mucked up now with drivers for two different videocard types along with god knows what other things are screwed up now.

You need someone now over there who is trained on this device to get things squared away for you.

DEY, yep will do that tomorrow (even Chinese Dell techies have off on Sunday). However, I have made some progress. All I need to do now is to fix my games refresh rate for CM and I am set. Everything else seems to be going okay, and the stuttering has slowed--but not stopped--my moving units still stutter.

Now, any NVidea grogs out there can tell me what new NVidea graphics card other than the Ge Force 4 440 Go will work in my Inspiron 8200? Maybe I should just upgrade to a better card?