Problem with mail order

Greetings all!

I would like to know if the fellow gamers have as much problems as me getting your copy of the game. More than 3 weeks have passed since I ordered it and up until today, nothing is showing up. Worse, I get no answer from Battlefront when I ask them if they can track or at least tell me where my order is (I live in Europe).

Can somebody tell me if something is wrong with my order? Is it normal for the orders to delay this way?

Thanks in advance!

Carlos Gustavo Rodrigues :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't worry too much... yet.

Delivery times are known to differ quite a lot, especially from USA to Europe.

I got my copy home to Sweden in ten days, but other persons has had to wait four weeks or so.

Then I haven't got a clue to how speedy and reliable the Portugese postal service is either...

I got in touch with a guy living in China, and to him mail order of CM wasn't an option because it would probably be stolen en route. Instead he bought a bootleg copy on the street, payment on delivery.

Cheers

Olle

Thanks for the swift answer!

I am used to order games online and the time of delivery here in Portugal tends to be shorter than 3 weeks... but I will wait some more time... my greatest gripe is from the lack of an answer (ANY answer!) from battlefront after 3 mails...

Carlos,

Send me the name and address the order was placed under to matt@battlefront.com and I will look up your order.

People must understand that sending us multiple emails is just making it harder and harder for us to reply to people. The Sales email account now has over 1000 messages in its inbox. Why is that? Well you said it yourself, you emailed us THREE TIMES on the same issue. Some people send us an email every day for an entire week only to send another message on the last day saying "Oh, the package just arrived, sorry for all the emails!"

Also understand that if your order was a mail based on then you have to account for at LEAST two weeks just for us to get your check or money order. Add in another week or more to process it (assuming everything clears the bank which is often not the case) and your looking at about 3 weeks before the order even gets sent to the warehouse for shipping.

That is why we STRONGLY urge people to use the online ordering (via credit card) system.

So, send me your info and I will see what I can find for you.

Madmatt

I will talk with Steve and see if I can get an update. I know that he has been processing mail orders all week though.

This is the wrong forum for such matters, just email me directly in the future.

Madmatt

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]