Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Auto unloading and pathfinding

I have been trying to be positive, but the Airfield mission is driving me nuts. My two biggest problems are:

1. Strykers being given orders to go to a particular spot, and when they arrive they unload their troops. This is frustrating since I play WEGO. This means that I have to wait another minute to put them back in, then give new orders.

2. Pathfinding. I know this has become a big issue. Even with the older CM, it was cool to watch your guys pick a new path if they came under fire. However, I told a Stryker to move all of about 30 meters forward and to the left (short hop) The Styriker then proceeds to hang a right, drive completely around a building, THEN go to the spot I wanted. I was in complete shock, it would have been funny if it wasn't for the fact that he exposed himself to the enemy. Had another Stryker do the same thing. Gave him a path to a spot between two buildings coming in from the back, and he decided to go in from the front. This decision got the Stryker blown up and all the troops killed.

The only current solution I can see is to call BS and reload the mission. I don't want to be one of those constant fourm complainers. I really do like this game, and I have become very addicted. Please say that things are going to get better.