Pz 38(T)A mod shared, looks stupid

The CMMOS mod for CMBB of the Pz 38(T)A made by JorgeMC is nice - on the PZ 38(T)A. However, the turret part is apparently shared by the Pz38(T)E - and ONLY the turret part... this means you get a Pz 38(T)E that has a dunkelgrau body and a sandy light grey turret; looks stoopid :eek: . If someone could mention this to JorgeMC (who has, apart from this little blooper, done a great job on the '38), I would much appreciate it. Perhaps someone could make a mod for the E type that makes it look less stupid with the A type turret? It's not that I'm lazy, I just plain don't have the computer skills for this sort of thing :(

Contact me at home tonight:

desertcmt@attbi.com

I think I have a mod that might work for you.

Now remember that the bmps that JorgeMC used are for that model of vehicle. However the other models share the some bmps but have others that are required for that vehicle.

For instance, the mod is missing these bmps to be complete for the entire set of vehicles:

15220.bmp

15221.bmp

15225.bmp

There is an involved CMMOS reason, which I don't have time to go into right now, the mod might be declared "incomplete". Email me at home and I will go into detail to explain things.

MikeT

thanks for the reply. Me being a relative newcomer (especially to modding ;) ), I wasn't quite sure how to go about this. And it is quite a mess that the game has shared bmps :rolleyes: (though less so than CMBO), but I guess that was unavoidable. *hopes that CM:AK will improve on this*

Thanks again smile.gif