No menu text

intangir

I just got my CMBB cd in last night and went up to my room to install it. It failed the first time abour 85% through, but then I restarted my computer and it installed all the way through the 2nd time, though said right at the end that certain errors had occured during installtion (sorry, I didn't think to get a screenshot). I started the game up and while it does actually work, none of the text shows up in any of the menus. I can select a mission or an operation to play but I cannot see what mission or operation I am selecting. None of the mission briefing info appears nor does anything in the mission editor. However, once I am actually playing the game, I can see everything just fine and the game is completely playable (and excellent I might add), despite the fact that I know nothing about the mission I am playing. I have an Athlon 1333mhz with a Geforce3 and 384mb of ram running windows xp. Any help or suggestions on this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.