Panzer Elite conversions

I have Pz Elite, I think converting senarios to the CM series won't work because of the game scale thingy. PE is platoon level, whilst even the smaller CM battles like those great Byte size senarios are at Company level. [PE is a great sim, you are the Commander of a Tank and have control of the other tanks in your platoon. You can switch postions within your tank to be gunner/driver/ hull Mg-radio Op, and at senario starts, pick ammo loads, differing Mks of tanks within the platoon and choose crew. I always do my own gunnery so I grab the most experienced loader :D

• 2 weeks later...

You are rigth , it´s a scale thing. ...but the other way round. PE scenarios are about 10 square kilometres which is a bit too large for CMBO . There are also more tanks involved than in most CM scenarios . I just thought it would be fun to play with all those small battlegroups roaming across the map like in PE.

I'm also a Panzer Elite player.

I have found the Talonsoft "Campaign" series of games to be exellent for creating CM scenarios. The "Close Combat" games also are great for referance material. Panzer Elite is more of a "sim" then a tactical wargame.

bill

[ October 24, 2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Panzertruppe ]