some questions about furthergoing tactical technigues

yesterday i worked to muched so i had less time to spend on CM:SF (about a half hour) but well, first time getting direct "Air support" (not the crappi Helis tongue.gif ) was to interessting to let go...

so i try this Campaign Mission. But there was no real enjoying to when the bombs rocks the 3 villages cause some several mistakes or missanderstod to the developers.

i don't understod the sence of Recon Vehicles if the enemy is able to shot my troops at the entry point. if always force to push my whole troops in smale hideouts while dont using die spotting ability of the recon vehicles. in addition to that, a JTAC is embark in a ReconVehicle. The ReconVehicle is spotting some units but the JTAC dont get this Target information. they is still sitting in the Vehicle. Dont make sense to me, couse the Vehicle need 12 minutes to call an airstrikes, JTAC 6-8 minutes... so can anyone tell my how to use this reconvehicle in the right way without spoiling me the mission, pleas keep in generaly ;) is there any chance to get a visual feedback to put a recon vehicle in a mole ore something else who only the optic is locking above ...

some other problem, in the first round of the mission a airstrike takes 3 minutes to get in, after roud two it takes 6-8 minutes, did i miss something :confused:

last but not least: Snipers. in this mission there are great points to place snipers an some sniper team get the incredible M82A1 (or A2 what is impliment?). So my tough was, place them on a overwatch position, let them thake a look and then, shot em all :D well it works fine until the point with the "shot em all". the targets was spread about 860meters up to 1500meters (something about 2400 until 4500 feet) and the snipers reject to open fire without give me a reason why...

then i moved them down the hill closer to the targets, they open up the fire around 560 meters but then the whole team was firing... even thy guys with the M4 and they hit the target, that scares me a bit, couse the sniper never hit a shot... some 1:1 problem to the user ore something else