Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Minor M17 graphical glitches

I mentioned this in a post on the main CMBB forum, but it's kind of buried over there.

I was playing around with the M17, and I noticed that the gunner doesn't stay in the seat when the turret rotates. He rotates, but also translates left and right out of the seat. If the turret moves back to center, he slides back into place. Just a slightly goofed up rotation matrix or quaternion for that guy.

Also, when attacking an aircraft, the turret does not rotate to face the threat. Tracers just come off at odd angles toward the aircraft, kind of like the commanders AA gun on a tank. There was also never a red targeting line to the aircraft. Is that just an engine limitation? I would think that the turret should rotate and elevate as necessary, which would also make it break off from other ground targets if engaging an aircraft...

This may be the way things were in CMBO, I never much played with aircraft (mostly because they never showed up for me when they were supposed to in scenarios tongue.gif )

This is on a Mac if platform would make any difference. Thanks.

Ben