Units not able to be selected

jonp

All,

I am playing a PBEM scenario right now and some of my units do not have a tag hovering over them and I cannot select them.

I know they are under heavy fire and was wondering if that is why. It seems like a bad design if true since I should be able to at least know where my units on (by way of the tag).

Thx

jonpfl

Originally posted by Mishga:

This happens when you set up too close to the edge of the map and some troops are "outside the box"

They are almost under the map and the unit tag is miles away from where it should be.

Not saying this is what you are experiencing but it is similar.

No, this is during a battle and there is no tag hovering above them

Is this a bug?

Originally posted by JohnO:

Hi jonp,

Can you try to use the +/- key to cycle through your units and see what happens then?

JohnO

I haven't had a chance to try this yet but I was thinking about this on the way to work this morning. Is it possible that all my guys are dead and therefore the icon is gone? Does that happen when all your guys are dead?

Thx

jonpfl