Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Relieved of Command

rogue187

ugh, had two M1 Abrams that need to be cout-marshalled. I was playing the campain over agiain with 1.03 release. On the first mission I had two M1s in the open area where the Fort and the trenches meet. (the side that is not the main entrance) I was doing well and was mopping up what was left of the defenders in the treches by the front gate. For some reason my M1s thought this was the biggest threat to them. I had already K/O a few T-55s but was not sure if I was done. So I had them face back to the direction of the T-55s. Click play (playing WEGO on elite), and sure enough they pivot back to face the great threat of a few rilemen more than 500 meters away. And of course the last 3 T-55s show up. The T-55 destory a loaded striker and KIA everyone (it was on the main road past the M1s moving). Then the M1s, now poivoting to face the threat, are caught flat-footed. One gets its main gun knocked out and the other takes two hits which forces the crew to abandon the tank. Luckly I had just gotten my reinforcement styker squad into position on the berm and they got the T-55s with Javelins. Sometimes I have to wonder what goes through the mind of the AI. But I still got a Total Victory despite the loss.