A thank you to Battlefront.com

To all you guys/gals at Battlefront:

A sincere thank you for your considerable efforts at producing and supporting a fine game!

:D

I say this first and foremost, as it seems to me that so much negativity is floating around out there.

This is a 'new' game system, and is not the 'old' CMBO/BB/AK. I think it is a FUN system! Being one of many who hasn't bothered to read the rules, I poked my way into the Training Campaign - and it is the best 'tutorial' I've seen yet. Though rather dry, and causes me flashbacks [i served 17 yrs Army and still work for them as a DAC], it really 'gets you in' to the game, right now. And after 4 'battles', you get sent out to fight! The rest, like a private fresh out of Basic/AIT, is all up to experience [okay, so I *will* be reading SOME of the manual tongue.gif ].

I have been involved with gaming since the mid-70's, when there were NO PC's, much less PC games. Just cardboard maps [hard mounted, if you spent the 'big bucks'], chits, counters, and ... dice. Hard as hell to find opponents. Some people out there may not appreciate your work, but I do.

Again, many thanks, please keep up the good work, and God bless you all!

[insert clever tagline here]