FSAA

Giftig

Just wanted to let folks know that I get lots

of graphics weirdness with FSAA on, which disappears when it is turned off. Guillemot/Hercules Prophet GTS 2 32mb. The

glitches were corrupted text fields (unit name was "open groundield"), moving static on the unit info detail sheets, furry letters and numbers, and finally crashing as the turn was processed.

Just FYI. Turning this off fixed everything.

I want to thank you for posting this message! Yours was the first message I came to, and it helped give me the idea to fix my problem! I have a totally different card (Voodoo 5500 PCI) and my solution was a little different: I ended up turning ON Anti-Aliasing; but it fixed a problem where text blocks were replaced with "whited out blocks" that made text unreadable. Others with similar problems might want to monkey with their FSAA settings. I registered on this Discussion Board specifically to thank you! smile.gif