Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Endless movement loop bug

Guest Guest

I just played a game where my infantry "froze" after disembarking. After I had given up on all of them and started advancing without them they suddenly started moving again. Very odd. It was mostly units that disembarked from transports but I also had problems getting two scouts to move from a building.

Also the embarking took quite some time. I don't know how long it should take but they all stood around waiting while they one after another slowly moved upo the ramp. Perhaps it's SOP so they won't hit their head on the doorframe smile.gif

I've had Syrian ATGM crews stuck disembarking a jeep, stuck for many turns in fact, where the jeep nor the crews respond to any orders. Then a Bradley came over the rise and smoked the jeep, and the AT crew. If it had worked properly, the Bradley would have walked into a nice ATGM ambush. Instead, my guys are walking in circles on each others heads. Awesome!

I'm holding off playing anymore until some hot patch action happens. It just gets too aggravating.