I think something's wrong?

Mistura

Hi all. I just finished a battle where my leader received 234 fatigue points! :eek: He was undamaged in the battle. The last battle Snoopy was in he didn't receive anywhere near that. It was like in 1 battle the fatigue points tripled against my pilot. Just to let you know. Snoopy had zero fatigue going into the battle. What is this. Mandatory Retirement Fatigue. ;)

That sounds pretty high alright. I'm not sure what might have happened there, but I see that Snoopy is down to only 26 fatigue points already, so he seems to have recovered quickly.

One other change that will be in the "x-mas bundle" is a reworked fatigue system. It will work as follows:

When your pilots fly a mission, your pilots (both leader and wingman) will receive 9 fatigue points (Level 1).

If a pilot was damaged during the mission, he will receive an additional 9 fatigue points (Level 2).

If a pilot was shot down during the mission, he will receive an additional 18 fatigue points (Level 4).

All the other pilots of the same nationality will recover 9 fatigue points at the end of the mission.

If you have the "Iron Nerves" skill, you receive 9 fewer fatigue points per mission than would otherwise be the case. So if you got shot down, you would receive only 27 fatigue points instead of 36.

The occurrence of extremly high fatigue has plagued me as well. It appears to only happen to my pilots with 2000+ xp. In a 1v1 dogfight in which my leader, Tornado Tom, shot down both enemy fighters and was not damamged he received around 230 fatigue points! I can not wait for the new fatigue changes. He has received as much as 334 for one mission.