Nairobi.... SC 2 1.06

Hello everybody

With italians and german troops ( 2 para, 2 HQ, 4 air fleets, 1 corp and 2 tank group) i have destroyed all the units arround Nairobi...but i can`t take it.

What happen ah ???

I already have all south africa, north africa, suez, irak, congo surrended... ethiopia is mine too...there are no allies units in all africa !!!

The same thing happened to me with El Cairo, but suddenly i took it... suddenly !

my version: SC 2 Blitzkrieg 1.06

Map: World in flames from cmmods

smile.gif

Your problem with taking Nairobi is very simple.

Nairobi is sitting in a Mountain. 2ap needed to enter. If you don't have the supply value for a unit with 2ap or greater, you will not enter.

Same with Cairo, except it is Marsh/Desert. Once again 2ap needed to enter. Playing The allies you need to be creative and send appropriate units to defend. Otherwise it can be a jumble of units unable to do anything but get ripped apart.

Use "properties" to see the terrain. Watch your supply levels. Build HQ's and keep them near the front.

Good luck and have fun.

tks crusader

By the way i already have another question

plis, tell me why i cannot move the canadian air fleet off canada ?

i use the transfer option ( operate ) and it dont let me move the air fleet across the ocean

Scenario : Europe at war from cmmods

SC 2 Blitzkrieg 1.06

Sorry for the english smile.gif

The key to deploying the CW air unit, Dont deploy it in Canada.

I normally deploy it at Nairobi, Afrika.

It then gives you needed air power in the Middle east.

Because the East and West CW units are not core English, they dont have the same "operational" moves allowed to the USA and England. This applies especially to the Air Units.

Where the USA can "operate" directly to England, CW units from Canada, India, Australia, don't have the luxury.

Good luck with your game.