Versions 1.07 and 1.08 Simultaneously

Is it possible to install more than one version of SCII at the same time? I am currently running 1.07 while I finish some PBEM games, but would like to start investigating 1.08 and its world-wide map. Can this be done (a) from a technical standpoint and (B) would it violate my license agreement?

Yes you can. I have a 1.06 and a 1.07 on my desktop and my wife's laptop at the same time. I do not think you can have three. I think you are allowed 4 licenses, 2 on 2 different systems, 4 in total. This way you can play out old versions while starting the new versions. See you.... smile.gif

I just use mmy disc and load it, but when it says this will be loaded to blahblah Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg, just delete the Blitzkrieg and now you have two. Only problem is you will need to go to your c:drive, programs, battlefront, StrategiC Command 2( the new one), right click on the start up icon then copy it to desktop. As your old one will only start 1.07 and not 1.08. (It is the color icon that resembles the the cover of the game)

BTW, no problem, some of the old guard around here taught me all this a while back wehen I was a newbie, I am just keeping the ball rolling. See you.. smile.gif