Voodoo3 Problems

Hello,

I work in 3dfx QA and have up until now limited my involvement to emails with BTS. I am the one who first identified the 'whiteout' problem on one of our test systems. I became aware of the problem as a result of the posts here. I want to say that we are aware of this problem and have passed it on to a developer. This is somewhat difficult to reproduce at times(Its has taken anywhere from 20secs to 20hrs to reproduce). I am a wargamer myself and am very concerned about this issue. Anyone who has a problem with CM on a PC with one of our cards should email: beta@3dfx.com. That email address come straight to me. The more info/emails, the better.

I replyed to his e-mail with this entry:

I am haveing a graphics problem on the large scenerio "All or Nothing". I get about 2 game turns and the graphics on screen go to a patch work of white squares. I have to quit the game and reload to get 2 more turns. I would just forget it and play another senerio, but I am rocking and about to take the bridge. My system is a PII 450 with 128 Megs of ram and a Monster Fusion graphics card. If anybody has an idea here please e-mail me.

Thanks,

Torg42

Wow what a bummer.