elicense control issue

Well I never experienced this before...I cannot start up the game on my home pc. If I click on the desktop SC.exe icon, nothing will happen. If go to the "Run as" command and indicate that I am the user to run the program, I get the following pop up.

eLicense Control

In order to finish initializing, this application must be first run by a user with administrator priviledges. Please contact your system administrator for help. 5-2

Now I do not use a password to log in, just my name and I am in fact the administrator for this pc. But this is not enough, and so I am denied access to the game. Any suggestions?

From other games I have played, errors like this occur when you either have a spyware blocking O/S priveleges, or you have software on your machine that is 'incompatable' with the anit-cheat/authentification software used (this can incude firewalls ajnd routers).

Thanks Slapaho for your observations...I already had SPYCATCHER shut down during the install but after reading your post, I reduced the security level from medium to low, then shut it down.....that did the trick!

Thanks again, as well as to MadMatt for attempting to look into it!