I'm only new to SC2 so there's a few things that have baffled me about it. In SC1 if I'm not mistaken, the axis should occupy the border cities and also have one unit on the border. When baltic states are annexed, you put another unit on the border and russian readiness will not increase until 22 june 1941 (doesn't matter how many units you put on romanian border)

Dunno if that's the precise way to do it, but it worked in the old game. However around spring time Russian readiness leapt to nearly 70% after I invaded Yugoslavia, but it ad been steadily increasing anyway. How do you keep Russian readiness down?

I was putting lots of units around warsaw but not actually along the border, does that matter? What about units on the romanian border,do they matter now?

Help!

# To keep russian readiness low, Axis have to place at least 1 unit in both Königsberg and Warsaw, or russian readiness increases by 4-6% each turn. Before January 1941 there has to be a third unit in the hex east of Warsaw or russian readiness increases by 6-10% each turn !

# Axis can have a maximum of 4 units in or around Königsberg and 5 units in or around Warsaw without irritating Russia. Everyhing further away than 1 hex from those both cities doesn´t influence russian readiness.

http://www.panzerliga.de/en/docs/lehrgang/lehrg_sc2_eng.php

Some more hints there smile.gif