Okay, Listen up, I need your help! If you worked on something with me, please read!!!

Awite, aw-ite! Listen up. We gotta problem here. Matt needs our help. Managing to lose some invaluable bits and bytes he has turned to the grass roots strength of the forum. Our game needs you! Now, let's not let him down.

Operation Snitch-R-Us now in effect. Condition alert: Banana-Orange.

First, all you plunger plumbers out there be on the lookout for Italian sounding voices in or near the target area such as; MamaMia, dats a speecy-spicy, or Aye ya stupid joyerk, we surrendered aready, sumadabastages. Iceholes!.

Meter readers, while cranking up the spin rates listen closely for any German sounding dialects like; I know nutink, NUTINK! or Adolph ist kaput. Spitooy!

And all you TV cable yankers be on the close lookout for any Ruskie sounds such as; Ah, my lil Katusyha, we make beuteeful muusik toogather aye? or Vladamere, vaer deed you git such a Stalin's orrgan!

All right men, you have your orders. Report any and all such incidents to the Department of CMBB, attn: MadMatt.

[ July 19, 2002, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Guys please, this is serious. I need to establish contact with the people I mentioned in my initial post.

If you are out there, please email me at once!

Madmatt

Matt,

sorry, I am not on your list. But if you need help with German voices I have four German native CM fanatics at hand which would step in if required. Please advise: thorstenkoch112@compuserve.de

Originally posted by Ozzy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

Guys please, this is serious. I need to establish contact with the people I mentioned in my initial post.

Madmatt

Matt,

sorry, I am not on your list. But if you need help with German voices I have four German native CM fanatics at hand which would step in if required. Please advise: thorstenkoch112@compuserve.de</font>

Originally posted by Scipio:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ozzy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

Madmatt

Matt,

sorry, I am not on your list. But if you need help with German voices I have four German native CM fanatics at hand which would step in if required. Please advise: thorstenkoch112@compuserve.de</font>

Thanks Ozzy, the voices were all recorded a while ago. I just want to make sure those guys (and Michael has contacted me already) get the proper credit due them.

The only person whom I have no info anymore is for my Italian friend who recorded those voices late last year.

Madmatt