A question about PBEM files

Guest SS_Obergruppenführer

When you get a PBEM file, which is very long and is too large for NotePad to open, what do you do then to play it?

------------------

SLOVENIA- a prospering country for the European Union

Why would you open it in Notepad?

Simply save the file attachement into your PBEM sub-directory directly from your e-mail. Then you click JOIN MULITPLAYEER, and select E-MAIL game and scroll to the correct turn and select it.

It helps if you and your opponent add a number to each file. (YOU_ME_1, YOU_ME_2, etc.) That way at the end you can review each movie.

No, you got me wrong! When a file is so long, you can not even insert the entire one in the Notepad. A file like that cannot be loaded.

------------------

SLOVENIA- a prospering country for the European Union

Also not sure about MS products, but Eudora lets you save an email message as a separate file, then you don't need to to copy and paste. It will even let you take a file thats been split into multiple parts by someones ISP and save them as a single file with the extra headers properly removed.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)