Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Pushing tanks

I had one of my Shermans disabled due to anti-tank fire. It was hit ascending a small hill. Can I use one of my other Shermans to push the disabled tank to the crest? If that’s the case, how do I do it?

I have tried to move the ‘push’-tank through the disabled one, but it just goes around it.

I have also search se forum, but I have not found anywhere that any one have push a vehicle in this way if the pushing tank could go around the disabled one.

/Winroth

------------------

I doubt the game engine would model that, but then I would also be surprised if a Sherman had the power to both get itself up a hill AND push another Sherman at the same time.

frown.gif

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

------------------------

"If you find yourself alone, riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!"

Actually, it is modeled. You can push the disabled sherm to the top of the hill, but basically it has to be the easiest way for the non disabled sherm to move. Fionn's opponent in the open terrain assault did this, and it worked.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska