Bunkers and crews

WRG

Two small points noted in the CM demo - one, in Valley, Shermans are able to lob shells through bunker firing slits with astonishing ease; two, crews from KO'd weapons, eg the German 150mm howitzer, seem unable to man anything else.

Anyone else noticed these effects and share my concern over them?

Originally posted by WRG:

Two small points noted in the CM demo - one, in Valley, Shermans are able to lob shells through bunker firing slits with astonishing ease; two, crews from KO'd weapons, eg the German 150mm howitzer, seem unable to man anything else.

Anyone else noticed these effects and share my concern over them?

No. I believe there is not enough time for the crew to clean up the mess from the hits taken to abandon a weapon and make it functional again.

WRG

Lots have changed since the demo, I belive that they have made it much harder to hit the slits. As for crews, well this has been discussed a bit over on the main board, the conclusion is that for various reasons such as, abandoned equipment is damaged, the crews mental state etc. that the crews are not aloud to re-arm. The best thing to do is exit them off the board or if under fire get them some place safe. By the way you would get a really much better response from people who know better over on the general board.