Do Bazooka crew have pistols

I was wondering if anyone else has seen bazookas inflict casualties without using the zook. I was playing a QB and had a zook as an outpost. There weren't any other of my units around him, and none had LOS to that position. Eventually a rifle squad found his position and started shooting at him. He fired one round, and then was pinned down until eliminated. the round didn't kill any Germans, but as he was being pinned down the enemy squad kept slowly losing men, until they had taken 6 casualties out of nine. The zook was never fired, but somehow the crew was killing the enemy. When I checked under the zook's kills he didn't have any, and I was wondering if the game was modelling the pistols carried by the crew. I just wanted to know if this has ever been seen before.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FClark:

I just wanted to know if this has ever been seen before.<hr></blockquote>

'Zook crews are quite fearsome in HTH combat. I had one knock out a Pak38 with a rocket, then wound one of the crew and capture the rest using only its fists. Perhaps some could arrange a steel-cage test match to determine if the other types of AT crews are as good in the squared circle?

Agua Perdido