Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Anyone who needs to post scenerios!! Click Here!!!

Guest Rommel22

Guest Rommel22

Hi,

I have a website, related to CM and other WWII topics. Including my work, well The section on CM I have a scenerio section. I posted two of my scenerios, they are both historical I did additional two witch were historical will post later. ok, enough about me bla bla bla.

If you want you scnerios posted, send em MY way, I'll post them on my site! I am going to write AARs in the future on the scenerios I recieve, I'll play them agains the AI and against a human player, he being my friend who help me with the site.

So any scenerios you want posted, either go to my site (link in my signiture) and e-mail the scenerios from there or just send here rommel21@earthlink.net

Thanx!!! Looking forward to your scenerios, there are very good scenerio makers out there, keep up the good work!!!!

Thanx!!!

------------------

Rommel22's War Diarys site.

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone

Guest Rommel22

Clubfoot,

Alright, send them over, I will play test them. I played (I think yours) previous Skorzeny missions, I loved it!!! It's awesome. I played the attack on the Supply depot I think: The scenerio had some greyohounds and Priests. Don't remember all that well.

Send those scnerios, I'll post them as soon as I get home!!!

Thanx, Thanx a bunch!!!

------------------

Rommel22s Kampfgruppe site:

http://rommel22diarys.homestead.com/MyPage1.html

"I saw 5 Germans walking down the side of the road, so I followed them for a few yard to get closer. Then I shot them! Later that day I found out the war has been over for a few weeks." - someone