Quick Battle Questions

Hello...I have a few questions about CM Quick Battle option:

1. If you choose "meeting engagement" or whatever as the type of battle, why is there still an allied or axis attacker?

2. I like to play as the US. Whenever i set the number of points given (lets say 800), and set allied attacker in a meeting engagement with combined arms and comp chooses, i usually get some 44 rifle squads, a few bazookas 2-3 hq's, a mortar spotter and some light armor. The germans, on the other hand get WAY more troops and MUCH heavier armor and more of it. Why?

3. When i set up a Battle with just a few tanks (4 or less) versus another small group of tanks, no matter who's set as the attacker the AI's tanks just sit there and don't actively hunt mine. IS there a way to remedy this?

I'd appreciate someone's help!

if you set it to meeting action the 'attacker' thing is overidden, so it doesn't matter if it's set to axis or allied.

<quote>-2. I like to play as the US. Whenever i set the number of points given (lets say 800), and set allied attacker in a meeting engagement with combined arms and comp chooses, i usually get some 44 rifle squads, a few bazookas 2-3 hq's, a mortar spotter and some light armor. The germans, on the other hand get WAY more troops and MUCH heavier armor and more of it. Why?-</quote>

if it's set to meeting action i don't see how this can happen.

<quote>--3. When i set up a Battle with just a few tanks (4 or less) versus another small group of tanks, no matter who's set as the attacker the AI's tanks just sit there and don't actively hunt mine. IS there a way toremedy this?-</quote>

sometimes the ai isn't very agressive, or it attacks piecemeal.

andy