To All You Irritated Europeans

Okay, I just managed to wade through all seven pages of the distribution post. Good lord what is the deal? So as of right now I will be offering my services as an american resident to anyone who wishes to purchase the US version of CMBB through me. I will accept no extra costs here though. You pay for the game and all shipping costs. I'm not going to bankrupt myself trying to help you guys. If you want a US version, please post here as my e-mail will be changing soon, and I wouldn't want anyone's request to get lost. Now...stop bugging them and let them finish. :rolleyes:

[ July 10, 2002, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Wolfpack ]

Wolfpack,

Some people take censorship and "Big Brotherism" seriously... especially when it is stupid.

OTOH most of those whining need to realise that there is such a thing as objective economic reality in the outside world and that the right place to bitch about German laws and their effects is in Germany or the German embassy.

As usual though the people who are going out of their way to be nice get it in the neck from these "individuals".

C'est la vie. That's the way it has begun to be on this forum and since no group is standing up to this change that's the way it'll end up continuing ( with all the resultant losses to the community as a whole).