New site dedicated to After Action Reports!!

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hello folks

I have long wanted to make a webpage dedicated to good AAR`s. A page where you can read good detailed AAR`s and see great looking pictures. Does this sound good to you?

I have only made 1 AAR so far and its not very detailed at all. But its basicly there to test out that way of making a webpage. So tell me if you like it or not. I have several pbem battles going, and I will make more detailed AAR`s with them. So I hope you will all enjoy this new page dedicated to CM AAR`s only. Tell me if you like this format or not.

More AAR`s will be up in the near future.

Here is the URL: http://home.online.no/~andhess/cm/

Best regards,

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hello folks

If you have any good AAR`s that you want to share with the world, I am happy to put them up on my site. Just send me the AAR and I will take a look at it.

I would prefer if you sent it in a Word format with jpeg 800x600 images.

As for the AAR`s, just take a look at the ones over at CMHQ by Fionn Kelly. Those are really well written, and a pleasure to read. I hope my site will be full of just as good and entertaining AAR`s as the ones coming from Fionn.

I will make some instructions and post it on my page tomorrow.

Regards,

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War