Questions about my first 3 QBs

Oh hell, I just dropped my Oreo in the milk, damn, anyways...

I just got my copy of CMBB installed last night and so far I've played three QBs.

My first was a 500 point meeting engagement on a medium map, medium trees, village, almost no hills. I took a Pz IVG (late), two companies of Panzergrenadiers, and two each of panzerschreks and MG42's all SS. The second was pretty much the same but with 700 points and an extra Pz IV. The third I went to 1000, 2 Pz IV's, a Puma, a Werbelwind, and a Spkw251 37mm, and two infantry comps with some LMGs. Still all veteran SS.

I cleaned house in all of them winning a Major Victory, a Tactical, and a Total.

My main question is, do I need to give the AI more of an advantage or did I just do something right?

Also, my Puma on the third QB was a dynamo, he took out 3 armored cars, 3 machine gun carriers, and caused 10 infantry casualties. Unless someone can make a really salient point as to how the 50mm Puma really sucks I'll be taking one along with my for the rest of my days and putting him on Light armor detail.

How effective are the flak wagons (Quad 20mm, Quad .50cals, 37mms) against infantry? My wirbelwind didn't seem to inflict any more casualties then my Pz IV's. I have to admit I expected more.

What is the infatuation the computer has with the B4 armored cars and machinegun carriers? In all three scenarios the AI brought atleast 3 B4's and one MG carrier, in the third it had 6 B4's and 4 MG carriers.

Just my assorted ramblings, and oh look, there's my Oreo, completely turned to mush, crap.

Random notes:

If you're playing QBs, consider

(a) Putting the computer on defense.

(B) Giving it a handicap bonus -- e.g. +1 rank and some additional troops.

© Turning rarity on. The computer is a far worse cherry-picker than a human.

(d) Alternately (or simultaneously) let the AI pick troops for both sides.

Pumas -- they're nifty, but if you're playing with rarity, they should be pretty expensive as well since there simply weren't that many compared to other light armor. Wirbelwinds, likewise, should also get a rarity penalty.

Flak wagons are decently effective against infantry, but keep in mind that while they have good ROF, they don't have a whole lot of blast. A StuG/StuH can be more effective in that role, and might be far more survivable if real armor shows up.