I found the last CMBO bug ;)

Hello,

In fact, it's not really a bug but a little thing which isn't realistic. The Hotchkiss tank can fire with its gun with the tank commander unbutonned. My understanding of one-man or two-men turrets tank is that they can't fire if the commander (who is also the loader or somefink else) is outside the turret. Am I wrong? :confused:

Good point. I hadn't noticed that but now thinking about it I think you are right. Althought I would think that they could fire what's already loaded. He (commander) would just have to do a lot of work jumping back and forth. BF please fix or do something. :D

Originally posted by Xavier:

Hello,

In fact, it's not really a bug but a little thing which isn't realistic. The Hotchkiss tank can fire with its gun with the tank commander unbutonned. My understanding of one-man or two-men turrets tank is that they can't fire if the commander (who is also the loader or somefink else) is outside the turret. Am I wrong? :confused:

Ah il n'y a qu'un français pour jouer avec une poubelle comme ça!!! :D Heureusement que Gaston n'a pas pris la Heer! C'était imposé dans l'OB! :D:D Ah parenthèse, sais tu comment le commandant donne ses ordres au conducteur? Non non pas de radio! Il utilise ses pieds! Il indique la direction a suivre en appuyant avec ses pieds sur les épaules du conducteur! :D Vive la France!!!

Sorry for the french speech. ;)

Maybe the commander is a Mutantpanzerschütze? ;)