Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

A.I. surrenders

This is the first time this has happened to me ( have been playing CM 3 mo.) I was playing "The Road to Wiltz",. I had 6 truns left, up to this point I had lost most of my armor One Stug and one MKIV stuck in the snow,one MKIV lost to a minefield (another 1st) one Stug stuck in a minefield,6 Stugs and MKIVs lost to Amer.AT guns and M-10 TDs

I had 2 Sth-42s and 2 Hummels 4-5 HTs and 3-4 trucks. HTs and trucks are loaded.

I had destoryed 95% of the Am. inf. and captured the rest.

I was approching the Town just in front of the exit zones. I had an sth-42 leading and a Hummel 2ond in line I picked up tank sounds just inside the town i targeted the Hummel on the sounds and moved the sth around a buldg. Press GO. the Hummel fires the tank sounds dissapear(sp) Suddenly two tanks appear in front of my Sth one of them blows away my sth then moves foward and takes out the Hummel( about now I'm thinking this game is over) next turn I rush two HTs with P-faust armed Inf.foward I move my last Hummel onto a slope two cover my inf.I target one tank with the Hummel Then Press GO the computer does it's thinking and suddenly the the game over screen comes up and says the A.I. surrenders.

I checked the map and the Amer. still had 6 tanks in that town 5Sherms. and one M-10. There is no way I could have handled all those AFVs and still exited any thing off the board.

Comments?