Modding Question, about Tracks

I figured that I would start with something easy to mod, tank tracks maybe??. My question is, and might be a little broad, in modding tank tracks, if you were to mod a track for the KV series would modding that specific track effect other series of tanks?? and if so which other series of tanks use the same BMP as the KV series?? My thanks to anyone who could help.

Seems like no one hasn't answered your question, so I'll make my comment and disappear into the night with my "no experience from modding".

There is already one track mod. Dirty tracks, so why done something that has been already done?

What I, and probably many others would like to see, is the winter mod's. There is already winter uniforms for German troops, but what about the Russian's? Also winter camo for vehicles, guns etc, would be really much appriciated.

And, one request for people making these mod's.

Please don't forget the minor nations in this game. Not all of us play constantly as German or Russian troops.

I have now played few IP games with Romanian troops and it's really fun, or should I say "interesting".