Quick Question

Oh and Priest, if you do do one please please allow or put a star on it and spare tracks, yeah that would be great. Oh and could you hurry? Just kidding about the hurry part, well actually I do hope you hurry but I am far to polite to ask a modder to hurry. :D Good luck.

Actually guys Stix is right I am not a modder, but understanding the limitations (actually pure lack of) skills I did what I had to, I found some graphically competent folks and said "GET TO WORK ON THIS YOU BASTICHES!"

The "team" and I still have to contact the modder that we are basing our first creation on (Mike's Churchill) but it will have a star and I think we may be able to work in spare tracks. It will be Hi Res and with Mike's permission we will soon have it ready for download.

Oh and hurry me all you want, I am not doing the work smile.gif

Well I for one will be waiting. Good news to me. I know maybe a lot of people don't use the Pershing all that much but I do and would sure enjoy it being improved. Do let us know when it's ready. And thanks even if you aren't doing it yourself - lazy. ;)