Crossing Bocage

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rogue male:

Micheal - You'll have to open up the scenario for an answer to the arty question. Operational security issue, you understand. smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Rrrrrrright. I also opened it in the scenario editor to look at the balance of forces and I think the designer must be joking. Rogue Male, I suggest that you demand to restart the battle with +200% forces.

It's a trap! Run away! Run away!

Michael

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>I also opened it in the scenario editor to look at the balance of forces and I think the designer must be joking. Rogue Male, I suggest that you demand to restart the battle with +200% forces. <hr></blockquote>

Whoa! Where's the spoiler alert. :eek: Not the kind of post I would like to stumble across in the middle of a scenario. I'll try and pretend I didn't read this and determine if the balance was in was in the Germans after the scenario is over.

Whoa! Where's the spoiler alert. :eek: Not the kind of post I would like to stumble across in the middle of a scenario. I'll try and pretend I didn't read this and determine if the balance was in was in the Germans after the scenario is over.<hr></blockquote>

Suit yourself. Don't say I never tried to warn you!

;)

Anyway, perhaps not all it lost. Your opponent could be totally incompetent...

;);)

Michael

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Suit yourself. Don't say I never tried to warn you!

;)

Anyway, perhaps not all it lost. Your opponent could be totally incompetent...

;);)

Michael<hr></blockquote>

That I truly am :D

Well, no worries Micheal. And feel free taunt my opponent a second time. smile.gif I'm sure he is just toying with me. My demise will likely be due to the utter lack of brilliance in my plan and execution of said plan. Then I'll blame it on force balance. smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Hey, now we both have an excuse if we lose! :D

Mine's 'cos I'm a non-combatant with no sense of tactics ;)