Another AI Thing?

Im been playing more against the computer lateley because the scenarios are pretty cool, but I find several times the AI does not attack at all or use its reinforcements.One senario I just sat there fo 25 turns and no enemy ever came.I know its not a good attacker, but no attack at all?

As I'm sure you have seen and will see again (both here on the board and in your games) -- do not have the AI attack. Except in unbalanced scenarios where you are fighting tooth and nail to hold on. The AI is just pretty bad at attacking. Which isn't to detract from the AI as an AI.

When it comes down to it, unless the scenario notes that it's good as the defenders, play as the attackers. Sometimes the AI does a really nice job of it too. Especially when us human players get cocky ;) I only managed a draw in a QB today because two AT guns managed to hide long enough and well enough to ambush my armor and then harrass my infantry. And arty pinned down and wounded some of my other troops.

It was actually pretty cool to watch some of what the AI does when things are going right for it (i.e. not routing, broken or otherwise ;) ).