Recon By Stealth

Ok, I warned you all a week ago about a new and unique scenario I created. Several of you kind folks tested it.

Now it's up on the CMHQ Scenario Depot.

Here's the write-up for it:

This scenario is the 1st in a set of 5 exploring different methods of recon. Each scenario also features never before seen methods for receiving reinforcements. You'll just have to play each of them to see what I mean.

This is a very unique scenario. Not only will you be performing actual recon (scouting enemy positions WITHOUT firing at them), but you will also get to make real command decisions regarding the forces you need to accomplish your mission.

If this doesn't make sense or seem possible, you will understand after you read the briefings.

Recon By Stealth is meant to be played as Allies versus the Axis AI ONLY! You need not give the AI any advantage in experience or force size. The scenario has been tested by several people already and has received high marks and praise for originality.

The first 30 or so turns go by quickly, so you should be able to finish it in an evening.

So if you have the patience and stomach for some real recon, download Recon By Stealth today!

Look for a new "Recon By" scenario each week for the next month.

Thanks, Matt Hyra