New Language Specific Opponent Finder Forums Now Online!!!

We have just combined all the game specific Opponent Finder Forums into a new language specific General Opponent Finder Forum section.

We currently are supporting English, German, French and Finnish speaking players in these forums and they will be moderated by native speakers in each of those languages.

You can request a game for ANY of our games including, CMBO, CMBB, Airborne Assault, Strategic Command and TacOps 4 in those forums.

Now you can find people that speak the same language as you, for any of our games.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Madmatt

Thats great MadMatt, we all thank you, and in 5 diffrent languages.

Now how about a link on the top of the Battlefront Forums that takes you directly to the CMHQ Chatroom? Sounds good to me. That way someone who just bought their first BFC product doesn't have to spend a day looking through all the Combat Mission websites before they find the CMHQ, and its chat room.

Matt ,

Well , I always knew that the English language is popular here in Germany , but I guess it´s better to exchange the English text with a friendly German " Hier findet Ihr Mitspieler für alle Battlefront.com Games. " I have to admit that " Games " is not a German term , but I guess it sounds better this way :D

If you REALLY want to attract German visitor how´s about the classic invitation " Wenn ist das Nunstrück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput! " ?????

Cheers

Tom