Elsdorf Revised

Just to add my two cents, I just recently played the revised version of this as the Germans.

SPOILER!!!!

Other than my King Tiger getting bogged and immobilized in the first turn after his appearance (appearing in snow covered scattered trees was the issue I guess), and losing a lot of Tigers to the new Ami tanks, I won fairly handily. Partly due to the well sited MG bunkers in town and the added lethality of v1.03. My concrete MG bunker must have killed 40 americans. Of course, the 75mm didn't ever have LOS to any american tank, unfortunately. Given where it's sited, has anyone seen it firing?

The thing that drove me crazy though was watching all my 88 rounds bounce on the M26s.

I have a screen shot of an 88 round bouncing off of an M26 at less than 50m!! Is this realistic? Of course, that M26 got suicidal anyway. He had gun damage and just drove straight at my Tiger until he was killed. Didn't make much sense to me. Must be insanity in his family.

But I must say, Wild Bill, your scenarios are the BEST. I haven't played one yet I didn't like.

------------------

wako

"All models are wrong - some are useful.'' - George E.P. Box

Check out my CM webpage at http://ccpirate.webjump.com

Well, one survived , one survived but was immoble. Two were knocked out. But I get a little too aggressive sometimes and it costs me. I killed so many Allied tanks I wasn't sure what they had left. I tried to sneak around the back with one of em and a Pershing was waiting for him.