Vehicle crew bug?

Anyone else noticed a bug with bailed-out vehicle crew uniforms? I did a search but nothing came up, so here goes:

I played a little QB yesterday to test a new Panzer guy uniform mod. Since I wanted to see what he looked like out of the tank I did an intentionally stupid move to get the tank knocked out. Sure enough the predicatable occurs and the crew bails. At this point I had to go feed the cat or something so I saved the game and quit CMBB. Later I restarted the game and opened the saved QB. Instead of a Panzer crew figure lying pinned next to the tank there was a German infantry support unit guy cowering there? What is this? A costume change? :confused:

I actually noticed this in an earlier QB vs. AI when one of my squads popped a T-34 in a town. At some point the bailed crew ditched their tanker threads and changed into the uniforms of Soviet infantrymen! I didn't pay much attention to this as I wrote it off as an effect of "Extreme Fog of War™".

Not a big bug, or even a significant one, but curious.

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Anyone else noticed a bug with bailed-out vehicle crew uniforms? I did a search but nothing came up, so here goes:

I played a little QB yesterday to test a new Panzer guy uniform mod. Since I wanted to see what he looked like out of the tank I did an intentionally stupid move to get the tank knocked out. Sure enough the predicatable occurs and the crew bails. At this point I had to go feed the cat or something so I saved the game and quit CMBB. Later I restarted the game and opened the saved QB. Instead of a Panzer crew figure lying pinned next to the tank there was a German infantry support unit guy cowering there? What is this? A costume change? :confused:

I actually noticed this in an earlier QB vs. AI when one of my squads popped a T-34 in a town. At some point the bailed crew ditched their tanker threads and changed into the uniforms of Soviet infantrymen! I didn't pay much attention to this as I wrote it off as an effect of "Extreme Fog of War™".

Not a big bug, or even a significant one, but curious.

This will be fixed in the patch, according to the posted list of fixes.

Tankist