Nachhut! A first timer scenario looking for some playtesters

This is my first attempt at a scenario. Basically a rearguard action against a british recce squadron and infantry.

I am worried about disparity in the units i have chosen and wether it can be one by playing any side. Although having said that, the AI does not handle the axis forces very well, and it is probably better if played human vs human.

if anyone wants to give it a try please post here or email me.

thanks

------------------

BERKUT

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>As always feel free to query, deride, or just nod knowingly<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

I'll test it out with ya if ya want. Or with someone else. Try playing around with flags. Add small ones in front of big ones, where you want the axis forces to advance through. Try try 2, 3, or 4 big flags. The AI will prob use a diffrent statagy every time if you give it more options.

Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

I'll test it out with ya if ya want. Or with someone else. Try playing around with flags. Add small ones in front of big ones, where you want the axis forces to advance through. Try try 2, 3, or 4 big flags. The AI will prob use a diffrent statagy every time if you give it more options.

I have tweaked the scneario a little since i posted. Having said that, I need an email address if I am to pass it on to you smile.gif

------------------

BERKUT

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>As always feel free to query, deride, or just nod knowingly<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>