Give to the Aberdeen Museum - get a 2003 tax deduction

Please give this thread a chance before you kill it. I am a long time CMBO / CMBB / CMAK player who goes way back with the AH games to Tobruk. Anyone on this forum is a military history buff and a good candidate for donating to the Aberdeen museum. If you donate now, you can get a tax deduction for the year 2003, and you can even do it by paypal, which is very convenient.

At Aberdeen they have the WW2 weapons we talk about every day, from Matildas to 88mm guns to Panther tanks, sitting outside, rusting. The purpose of the campaign is to put a roof over these historic artifacts so they don't rot away and be lost, forever.

Here is the information from their web site:

"The Ordnance Museum Foundation, Inc. was formally incorporated in the State of Maryland as Charity #8849 in December of 1991 as a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation. Our status as such was recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as an authorized 501©(3) corporation in the Spring of 1992. This allows the Foundation to accept tax-deductible contributions. "

The link to the museum can be found at

http://www.ordmusfound.org/

I have no connection to the museum I just am a fan and visited and made a recent contribution. If you want to see my photos of tanks go here

http://www.carlstumpf.com/CarlStumpf/combat%20mission/Aberdeen/Aberdeen%20Photos.htm