Thanks for the game and book...

Kobra

A couple weeks ago I ordered the game + the Companion Book, and have to say, it was the best $50 I spent in a LONG time.

For the price of an average normal retail game, I recieved the amazing CMAK and a very very impressive book to go along with it. Stunning!

As for the book, its a page turner.. I have longed for a book more focused on small unit combat, and after reading nearly 100 war books, you begin to realise that there just aren't any! This book picks them out, and puts them in a concise format, that should be required reading for war book fans.

CMAK is a jewel that many just don't know about. Since it never landed in retail chains, your "Typical" gamer won't even know it exists. In addition, i'm amazed at many old fans of the original CM that actually don't even know CMAK exists! Well after a couple weeks of hammering away at it, you can be sure i'm talking about it to them.

Thanks for making great games, and to Tom for putting together a great companion.